Friday, January 16, 2009

16-1-2009

yesterday is sin yee birthday.. haha.. 18 years old alr but still a siao po.. haha.. 2day very busy at skol.. i 2.00pm den reach home.. coz gt hui chun at skol.. cls de.. i'm ajk of cls.. haha.. tis year i can't c her le lo.. every years de 2day i can saw her de.. but nw.. no more le lo.. sad sad lo.. miss u.. muaks.. 1.30++ ppl inform me tat tt change earlier half an hour.. stupid la.. i not sure is her change o not la.. but u noe i'm very very very very rush??!! 2.00pm reach n nid 2 bath n eat.. the toot ppl still call me inform other.. did i hav the time 2 inform other?? dowan scold u nia.. coz nw days i reli scold u 2 many.. nw days pi qi no gud lo.. so.. don make me angry!! when i reach tt thr ppl alr sit my place.. wat the fuck!!!! hate la.. when we go tt u say ur mum dowan let u go tt thr.. say the teacher no gud.. after that go tt again?? stupid!! argh.. nw days reli happen many thing.. at skol.. at home also same angry.. wat the hell!! nw left me alone at home.. every thing also change alr.. 1st is my parents.. 2nd is the suasana 3nd is the food wad we ate n many many la.. haiz.. i hate my life nw.. but.. i also nid 2 pass my life 2.. haiz.. wad a bored life i haved in part of my life.. i wish 2 die nw.. but.. i reli can?? if i reli die.. all the thing will changed also wad.. my parents will more lonely lo.. but although sumtimes i talk 2 her she din reply n din hear.. but she noe tat i'm thr den enough alr.. all ppl gone suddenly.. all the home suddenly dimmed.. no more fun n noise le.. left bored lo.. haiz.. 1st times write so many thing.. stop here lo.. haha..

No comments:

24 festival drums

24 festival drums