Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my b'day is cumming!!

wow.. my b'day is cumming.. but dono she will remember o not.. haha.. i think mayb she 4got alr lo.. she is so busy nw days.. i make sure tat he noe tat alr.. coz tat day he juz say it only.. haha.. tis year my b'day is the 1st time tat hav skol.. every years also at holiday.. but after my b'day den holiday alr.. actually i can celebrate my b'day at pulau kapas.. but my mum din let me go.. but nw nt sure yet la.. i try 2 say wif her n giv me go.. she always say i go join tat activity 4 wad.. waste my time la.. no use la.. actually.. its not waste my time.. i can learn many thing at thr.. i can enjoy wif my fren.. but hw i wan 2 talk 2 her??? can i talk tis?? all the thing tat she say is true.. the thing tat i say is false.. so.. can i sound out my feeling?? can i talk?? who i wan 2 talk 2?? b4 tat i always talk 2 her.. but nw.. she wan study alr.. so i try don kacau her so many times.. n my secret hanyalah di hati tersimpan, terpendam.. who noe tat.. only my heart.. n who is reli understand me.. but i din find out tat who reli understand me.. except HER.. n only HER.. haha.. my best fren 4ever.. she is my best life partner in my life.. so.. i will talk all of my happy or sad 2 her.. i will share all the thing i hav wif her.. miss u.. long time din c u alr..

No comments:

24 festival drums

24 festival drums