Thursday, March 12, 2009

bored day

2day i din open my skol beg when i was at skol.. tat mean.. teacher never in our class also.. haha.. keep plying games only.. coz we r ICT class.. so.. tat make us bad n keep plying games.. haha.. after recess time, i help zamir take window xp cd from teacher.. but it is dvd cd.. so nid 2 convert into cd lo.. we say wan borrow bac home.. but the teacher say call us do at makmal.. so.. den do at makmal lo.. haha.. later teacher ask our class can LAN o not.. i say can't den teacher call us help teacher do the wire.. so we help lo.. haha.. den after do tat.. i bac class ask malay galz test can online o not.. den gt a stupid malay gal call ameera.. she scold me.. i juz call them test the network connection work o unwork.. she scold me.. jgn bising la.. saya sedang buat kerja.. pergi la.. like tat o.. did i do at thing wrong?? i hate ppl simply scold me.. then i scold her bac.. haha.. den her gud fren say call me test at another com.. coz my com cpu spoil alr.. so.. i go n test lo.. my fren com connection can use alr.. i so angry.. coz juz nw i juz quarrel wif he.. i so geram tat his connection can work but my conection can't work!! wth.. den i go n change a cpu bac.. the cpu so lag de.. haiz.. nvm la.. i will fix it.. haha.. can use de ok lo.. haiz.. all days bring the cpu only.. my hand also no energy alr.. haha.. n finally.. i gt da pic of C4-ALL.. haha.. so happy.. when i c da pic.. i miss da camp so much a... wuwuw.. hope tat the time can went bac.. haha.. dream la.. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.. tat all.. hehe..

No comments:

24 festival drums

24 festival drums