Wednesday, July 1, 2009

stupid de..

2day den suddenly think tio tat le yee is not cls de.. so soi le.. all the thing i do all lo.. kena marah also i kena only lo.. wad the hell.. gt meeting also dowan call me.. gt work alr den i noe i'm incharge the present de.. stupid o.. i reli very bo song lo.. i tell the chun tat.. den he say nvm la.. continued do.. if suddenly pecat her bu hao kan.. wad the fuck.. if i do very susah.. kena marah also i kena only den hen hao kan la.. no brain 2 think de.. used ur brain la.. like tat i dowan do liao lo.. giv her do all.. wad the stupid camp.. the kah yong lagi satu yang teruk.. langsung din buat anythings de wo.. den only me do la.. walau.. u think i very free a.. no nid help my mum de meh?? nw my home left me the only one daughter at home leh... no nid help my parents de meh.. haiz.. pai mia..

No comments:

24 festival drums

24 festival drums